HP Printers Troubleshooting Guide
The technology of producing many same copies of the original text to enable a wide readership is referred to as “Printing”. This concept dates back to 220AD, then known as “Woodblock Printing “ in China which then developed into the movable kind in 1040 by Bi Sheng, the invention of printing press by Gutenberg in the 15th century brought the real revolution in the way printing started to be widely brought to use. From then on there have been upgradations in the technology with varying varieties according to user’s need ranging from personal, shared virtual and 3D printers.
The present article has been penned down to help our readers with the problems that are faced when the printer refuses to obey the printing commands. Here we will be talking of HP printer troubleshooting guide, the most widely used printer brand endowed American company Hewlett Packard in the year 1984. Since HP provides the best of technology to its users it sometimes becomes troublesome to be operated.However, the company has come up with the support system for its users in the name of HP printer troubleshooting guide ,that has been installed in computers from the year 2012. With this installed support feature, in the section below we have enumerated some basic helpful ways by which a user can himself troubleshoot his HP printer.
1. Before Any Technicalities Walk The Easiest Way :Check The Basic Connection Step-To-Step
Check whether the basic connection between your Hp printer and computer is intact. Another was to unplug the devices for a couple of minutes and then restart. Hope after this procedure your Hp printer troubleshooting guide works.
2. Get The Fault Rectified With Driver Easy Application
After checking the basic connection if your HP printer not printing text, the next best way is to either update or reinstall your driver. You easily and efficiently perform this function using “DriverEasy”. It works like a pro in searching the best device the 3 million device drivers. To download and install follow these steps:
- After downloading and installing the Driver Easy software click on Driver Easy and select “Scan Now Button”.Wait till the software scans for any problem devices.
- In order to download the most appropriate driver for your device, click on “Update” option next to your HP printer troubleshooting in your Driver Easy screen.
To Uninstall The Driver, read on :
- Open the installed “Driver Easy” and from the options on the left column, click “Tools”.
- From among the options click on “Driver Uninstall”.
- Look for your HP device to be uninstalled and click on “Uninstall” button on the bottom right corner of the screen, you may also click on “Update All “
3. Give Accurate Commands To Your HP Printer for Best Output.
Being just a machine, a Hp printer troubleshooting would work just as you command it. Make sure you give the right command and set the printing tasks to “Default Printer”.To set your printer to “Default” status follow the ensuing steps of Hp printer troubleshooting guide:
- In the “Run” dialogue box type “Control”
- Once the control panel opens, select “Devices and Printers”.
- On the next screen select and right click on the HP printer option and select “Set as default printer” and proceed.
- Now after the above steps if you see a green tick below the HP printer troubleshooting guide icon your job is done!
4. Clear the Previous Printing Command Traffic
Many times the HP printer is unable to take the printing command due to the previous printing command traffic. HP Printers troubleshooting Guide says to progress with your work you need to clear the previous stuck commands and then command the printer afresh. Follow the below steps to cancel the previous traffic with the help of Hp printer troubleshooting guide.
- From the Start button look for“Devices and HP Printers” and open it.
- Make a right click on HP printer and thereafter select “What’s printing”
- Click “Open as administrator from the printer menu.
- To cancel the previous command traffic, open the “Printer” menu and select “Cancel all documents”
- Click “Yes” to confirm and now you can proceed with your printing task.
5. Check For Any Hardware Issues or Replace The Duplicate Parts Back With Original Ones
None of the above steps helped you? Read the aforementioned section that would surely help if the above ones didn’t.
- Make sure your HP printer is fed with enough quantity of papers, ink, and toner to work with.
- Look for paper jam issue and rectify it if any.
- In many cases printer cartridges become obsolete, try replacing with a new one.
- The difficulty arises due to replaced printer parts, go for the original parts to evade any printer problems in the future.
Be an informed user, use the already installed feature of Hp software assistant in your system and the various effective ways stated above to combat your printing issues. Hope this article comes to your best use to troubleshoot your HP printer that won’t print. Troubleshoot your HP Printer to get best print, Keep reading this space for more such helpful articles!