The focus of the present write up is on guiding the readers about connecting HP Deskjet 2600 and 2652 printer to Windows and Mac (both wired and wireless connection).
HP Deskjet 2600 & 2652 Wireless Setup Connection Steps
- Begin by switching on your HP Deskjet 2600 and 2652 printer.
- Turn on your WiFi router and press on the WPS button from your router for 2-3 seconds.
- Now press the wireless button from your HP Deskjet printer.
- Now the printer will search for the WiFi network. Once connection is established, the wireless lamp on your printer will stop blinking.
- Now HP Deskjet 2600 or 2652 printer has been connected to the wireless network.
HP Deskjet 2600 & 2652 Wireless setup on Windows
- Turn on the printer and connect it to the WiFi by following the exact steps explained in the first section of this write up.
- Now, download and install the printer software. To perform the same, visit the 123.hp.com/dj2600.
- Open “Devices and Printers” option from the “Control Panel” section. Thereafter, hit on “Add printer” option.
- Here, click on the name of your printer model from the list of printers.
- As the last step, click on the “Next” option from the new window. Now your HP Deskjet 2600 printer will get connected to Windows.
HP Deskjet 2600 and 2652 printer Wired setup on Windows
Here in this section, we have got for you an easy to perform guide to connect HP Deskjet 2600 and 2652 printer wired setup on Windows via USB cable.
- Turn on your printer.
- Connect the printer and Windows System through USB cable.
- Find the necessary driver installation file from your computer system that can be downloaded from “123.hp.com/dj2600”.
- Now, open the downloaded file in order to extract the installer. Here click “Run” to continue the installation process.
- Then go to the Control panel from ‘Run’ dialog box and open ‘Device and Printer’. From the next screen choose ‘add printer’ option.
- Select your model from the printer list and hit next.
- Now your printer has been successfully setup on Windows OS.
HP Deskjet 2600 and 2652 wireless setup on Mac
Read on to understand the HP Deskjet 2600 and 2652 wireless setup procedure on Mac.
- Begin by switching on your printer and Mac device.
- Then, make wireless connection between printer and WiFi router by following the steps from first section of this article.
- Type “123.hp.com/dj2600” To download the driver for your Mac system.
- Now, double click on the software to setup on your Mac. Once setup is finished, go for the next step.
- Open ‘Apple’ menu and choose ‘System and Preferences’.
- Next, select ‘Printers and Scanners’ option.
- Click on “+” and click on the name of your printer model ( i.e Hp Deskjet 2600 and 2652 ) and click on “Add”.
- Once your printer model gets added, you will see a green light under the name of your printer model.
Hope this write up helps you with the HP Deskjet 2600 and 2652 setup with your devices.