HP Deskjet Ink Printer Wireless Setup & Installation On MAC and Windows
When you purchased new HP deskjet ink printer manual always comes with the Box but sometime its difficult to configure your printer to your wireless network or windows & other device , this is the right place here you can check how to setup HP deskjet ink printer to your wifi network , and windows , MAC and smartphone.
So without more discussion let’s look at the procedural steps for the same.
Steps to Connect HP Deskjet Ink Printer to Wifi Router
In order to connect HP deskjet printer to your wireless network you need to just follow these procedure here :
- First Turn on your HP deskjet Printer also make sure your wifi router is on.
- Make Sure Wifi Router has WPS Enabled Button.
- Open the LAN setup wizard through the touchscreen of the printer which will then start searching the wifi router.
- Select your Wifi network which will ask for Password i.e. your WPA keyword enter your password and click finish to setup.
- Congratulations, the process of your printer being connected to the wifi router will take from around one to two seconds.
- Finally your HP deskjet ink Printer setup to your Wifi network Process has done.
Steps to Connect HP Deskjet Wireless Printer on Windows
Here in this section, we have got for you the easiest and most effective way to connect the HP Deskjet wireless printer to Windows System.
- Firstly Turn on the HP deskjet ink printer and your wireless router then connect printer to router as explained in the details above.
- Install & Download the HP deskjet printer driver from the HP website after download install the software by double click on that and follow the further instruction.
- Here at this step tap on the Control Panel and select the “Devices and Printers” option. This will then take you to a new window, click on the top right corner of the screen which shows the list of printers. Click on the “Add a printer” link.
- As the last step, click the ‘Next” option on the new window. Wait patiently till your HP Deskjet Wireless printer is connected to the window.
Know the right way to connect HP Deskjet Printer on windows by using USB Cable
Here’s a quick guide on how you can easily connect HP Deskjet printers on Windows with the help of USB cable.
Please note: User needs to have ready availability of USB cable for this setup. Connect one end of the USB cable to your HP Envy wireless printer and the other end to the computer.
- Begin the procedure by downloading the printer driver from the HP official website.
- Hit on the “Devices and Printers” option from the Control Panel.
- Hit on the name of your printer from the given list after selecting the “Add new printer” option
- You have now successfully connected your HP Deskjet Ink printer to USB cable.
Steps to Connect HP Deskjet Wireless printer to MAC
Here we will describe how to easily connect HP Deskjet wireless printer to the Mac system.
- Begin the procedure by turning on the HP deskjet printer and the wifi router and ensure both are connected over the same network.
- Now connect your HP deskjet printer to the wifi network as mentioned in the first section of this post.
- Go to the HP website and Download your Printer driver and then install on your MAC follow the on screen instructions.
- Select ‘System Preferences” after visiting the Apple menu. Thereafter click on the “Printers and Scanners” option on the new window that appears on the screen.
- Add your HP Deskjet printer by clicking on the “+” sign present on the top left corner of the screen.
- Select your printer from the list of printers from the provided drop-down list.
- Congratulations on the top left side of the screen, users will see their HP Deskjet printer connected to the Mac system.
Easy Steps to Connect HP Deskjet Wireless Printer to Smartphone
Everyone must Know the easiest and most effective way to connect HP Deskjet wireless printer to smartphone
Follow the given below steps to wireless setup on smartphone.:
- First of All Make Sure your smartphone connected to the same wifi network as the Deskjet Printer in enabled.
- Now on the Smartphone Install HP Print Service App.
- Once Installation Done you will need to select android device to turn on the plugin, on your smartphone Tap “Settings” and search for and open “HP print service” and click on “OK”.
- Now User need to turn off the any non required Print service plugin
- Congratulations, now you are ready to print the page whatever you want to print. Then Tap on the 3 vertical dot menu icons & click on the “Print” option, print preview screen will appear on next windows
- Here view the printer list from the down arrow. To print over the network user required to choose their printer model name.
- You may now take out your desired printout by tapping on the print icon.
As we have discussed above the procedure to connect HP deskjet ink wireless printer to Wifi router and Windows and MAC system hope this will help you connect properly.